Monday, November 19, 2012

My Story

Hello, 

My Name is Michelle, but my close family & friends call me Chelle. I'm 25 years old, engaged and in Cosmetology School. I've been living in San Diego for 2 years and love the weather and all the fun activities out here. I'm not your everyday beauty school girl, I used to play softball at the Collegiate level, but decided to change my career. Currently, I'm planning my wedding!! Which is my OBSESSION right now. I am beyond organized with the wedding and have lots of ideas, ask my 11 bridesmaid :)

The reason why I am starting this blog is to help the everyday girl with fashion, hair & make-up, recipes, DIY projects (which is everything Pinterest), and wedding tips, and daily advice.

My First Advice I have for everyone is to be yourself no matter who tries to change you. You are special, unique and creative!! When I was growing up, I was the girl who always played with the boys, but I never let that stop me from becoming someone who is into fashion, make-up and especially HAIR!!  

If you need advice or help with anything please comment!! or email me at livelovebeauty@gmail.com


I hope you enjoy this Blog as much as I do!! 


UNIQUE.OBSESSIONS
MiChelle
livelovebeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment